Q: How do you lock or unlock the doors from inside?

How do you lock or unlock the doors from inside?

A: Locking the doors provides important safety...

Locking the doors provides important safety. You should lock the doors before driving (even if auto-lock is enabled on your car). Not sure how to lock or unlock them from inside? Here’s what you need to know:

To Lock:

1. Push the lock tab forward to lock the door

2. If you have power locks, use the door switch to lock the door

To Unlock:

1. Pull the lock tab backwards to unlock the door

2. If you have power locks, use the door switch to unlock the doors

The front doors allow you to unlock them just by pulling the handle from the inside (pulling the outside handle does not unlock them). Note: this will also work when the vehicle is in motion, so make sure not to pull the handle if the car is moving.