Q: Hear buzzing noise when pressing clutch.

When the clutch is pushed it makes a high-pitched buzzing noise that seems to match the high and low sound the transmission makes when you accelerate and decelerate. Also, the engine seems louder than normal. The transmission still shifts fine. I'm just wondering if it is okay to drive until I can afford to get it fixed?

From your description it sounds like you may have a bad pilot bearing, input shaft bearing, or release bearing. The engine noise may be a separate issue, but I would have to hear it first hand to know for sure. A trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to listen to your car and diagnose the issue. Then, once you know what it will take to fix your car, you can budget accordingly.