Q: Where are the power outlets located?

asked by on December 14, 2015

Where are the power outlets located?

It’s important that you be able to charge your cell phone and use other accessories while you’re in your car. To help you do that, Nissan has included two power outlets (both are 12v rated for 10 amps). Here’s where you’ll find them:

1. Below the instrument panel on the center console, you’ll find a storage pocket. It also holds the front power outlet.

2. If you open up the lower half of the storage console box between the driver and passenger front seats, you’ll find the second power outlet.

Tips

• It’s normal for the outlet (and any cords attached) to get hot when using the outlet.

• Both outlets pull from the battery, so only use them when the engine is running.

• Close the protective cap when the outlets aren’t in use to keep debris out.