Q: It sequels and truns off

My gauge said my oil was fine I ran out of gas filled it back up then it still would not start the batteries cables where hot so I checked the water and then the oil and the stick had nothing on it then I put oil in and it squeals and turns off

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. A vehicle that does not start can be caused by a variety of reasons. If the issues began after the vehicle ran out of gas then it may be possible that the fuel system needs to be primed properly or that one of its components may have failed. If the battery cables are hot, then this may be a sign that the cables may need to be replaced, perhaps due to excessive resistance. In some cases hot cables can also be caused by a bad battery or alternator. If the engine is squealing when you crank it then that may be a sign that the serpentine belt may be loose, perhaps due to wear or a an issue with the tensioner. As it appears there is more than one issue that needs to be addressed, I would recommend having a professional technician come to your location to diagnose the cause of the no start condition, and proceed from there.

3. It sequels and truns off