Q: 2008 jetta 2.5 jerks right before complete stop and jerks again when accelerating from stop

asked by on December 11, 2017

Car jerks before complete stop and then jerks again when accelerating from stop position. Other than that runs good on the highway.

You will need to have the computer tested for codes to see if the throttle sensors are working properly and if the accelerator pedal sensor is working correctly. Once test is done and codes are received then a mechanic like one from YourMechanic can assit to isolate and repair the problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr