Q: What does the traction control system (TCS) off light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

What does the traction control system (TCS) off light mean?

The traction control system (TCS) off light is located on your instrument panel. When the light is illuminated, it means that the TCS/StabiliTrak button has been pressed to turn off the traction control. Tip The TCS off light will briefly illuminate when the car is turned on. When the engine is turned on, the light should disappear.

• What does the traction control system (TCS) off light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?