Q: Car stoping at low speed

Hey I just got my car fixed had s transmission job and it ran fine for the first couple days but now when I get down to low speeds like a stop light it stops the engine sputters and cuts off. what's going on with my car ?

Hello. Being you just had transmission work I would suspect an issue with your torque converter which sits between the engine and transmission. The torque converter is designed to speed up and slow down in correlation to engine speed with the help of transmission fluid. If the torque converter is faulty it may not be able to spin at the required speeds which causes the engine to stall at times. Usually when a car cuts off at lower speeds it is a problem with the fuel pressure regulator or the idle air control valve. I suggest having your car inspected by a technician to help find the appropriate solution to your issue.
You are able to find a technician and schedule an appointment here

3. Car stoping at low speed