Q: hi i have a honda civic 2002 lx the manifold overheating it turned on red because the heat by the thermostat and the switch the

asked by on February 16, 2017

hi i have a honda civic 2002 lx the manifold overheating it turned on red because the heat by the thermostat and the switch the

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.