Q: Car shakes and makes thumping sounds while moving

When i accelerate the car shales a little and makes a thumping sound. It goes less the faster i go but once i let go of the gas pedal or hit the brake the thimoing and ahaking go louder. No smells and no lights are on.

The engine and transmission mounts should be checked on account of your mention of shaking on acceleration. Thumping sounds are often related to defective tires. If your tires are old and worn irregularly, that would be a suspect. If you are getting vibration, pulsation, or thumping on brake application, that will often be due to warped brake rotors (or rotor thickness variation) and/or wear in suspension components. The problem sounds severe or obvious enough that a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic will be able to identify the problem readily during a vibration diagnostic. Such can be conducted on a mobile basis, at your convenience, and upon the conclusion the mechanic will explain your repair options.

3. Car shakes and makes thumping sounds while moving