Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel of a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

How do I adjust the steering wheel?

A: Your steering wheel adjusts so that it can ...

Your steering wheel adjusts so that it can be in the ideal position for you while driving. Adjusting the steering wheel only takes a few seconds: 1. Locate the steering wheel lever, which is to the left of the steering wheel. Pull the lever down. 2. Adjust the height and tilt of the steering wheel. 3. Pull the steering wheel closer to you, or push it towards the front of the car to adjust the distance. 4. Pull the steering wheel lever back up to lock the steering wheel in place.