Q: Screeching noise from front wheel area when i turn the wheel

asked by on December 27, 2016

Sound is like a part of the wheel area is screeching as if it need to be lubricated. Loud sound when turning the right wheel.

This loud screeching is going to be from the tie rod end or the lower ball joints. You can put your hand on the joints you suspect and have the steering move back and forth to see what one of the joints are causing the noise. The tie rod is going to be the most common cause of the noise and can be verified using this method.