Q: Problems or issues with the porche panamera

asked by on November 01, 2016

Hello..thinking of purchasing a porche panamera 2010-2012, just wanna no what are common problems with this car an are their major repairs that go on with this car an these years..Thanks

As you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Often times when a car has had internal damage or even slight cosmetic damage, it is often times difficult to tell without looking closely or performing an in depth inspection. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection prior to making your purchase.