Q: I need help on locating the air idle control valve on my 06 impala

I need help locating the air idle control valve on my chevy impala needs replacing

Hi there. The idle air control valve (IAC) is located on the throttle body on the left. When you remove the IAC valve you will see it as it looks like a plunger on the part. If you need further assistance with locating the IAC valve, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I need help on locating the air idle control valve on my 06 impala