Q: If I replace my air temp I think it's call ambient temp sensor do I need more freon? 2011 Chrysler 200

My check inengine light is on I pulled the code I just want to no if I need new freeon

Hello - you don’t indicate what specific code was extracted, but I believe you are referring to the engine intake air sensor, usually in the air cleaner box or air inlet housings. This sensor is not related to the air condition system, so no refrigerant is needed for this repair, just the sensor. For assistance with this repair, I would recommend a engine air temperature sensor replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. If I replace my air temp I think it's call ambient temp sensor do I need more freon? 2011 Chrysler 200