Q: Left rear passenger door Window and Lock do not work at all.

The rear left door on my vw cc 2010 is having issues. The sound on the speaker on the door works fine but the window does not at all not even a bit nor does the door lock. All other doors windows work and lock but the left rear does not. I took off the panel to see what it was but I'm stumped. The only slight issue I think it is might be wrong probably the OEM motor which is a motor and a circuit put together. Any suggestion FYI: I disconnected the battery and the window started working but the lock did not, BUT it stopped working after a few minutes .

A: The window motors are a common failure. Som...

The window motors are a common failure. Sometimes the cable in the regulator can come off track and wrap around the gear on the motor and do some damage. As far as the door lock you may have an actuator failing. Many of the door locks on VWs and Audis were air powered, but your concerns sounds like it's electrical. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look and your electrical concerns and offer a more personal diagnosis.