Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-oyw7btjs:173:8

Q: I just got a new transmission put in my car and it drives and reverse but won't go up hill.

My car broke down on me at Walmart when I crank it the car came on just fine but when I put it in reverse or drive it would sound like it's in neutral so I bought a transmission and got it put in now that the transmission in there the car goes in drive and reverse just fine but when I tried going forward up the hill it wouldn't go but it would go in reverse up hill. Someone told me I need a transmission strainer(filter) but will it really fix my problem or do I need another part please help me going to get my part as we speak. Thanks!

A: This may be a sign of a faulty transmission...

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take the car for a test drive to more specifically determine the cause for this.