Q: Why don't my starter come out after I took both screws off with the wire and both bolts top and bottom

My concern is that after I did all I supposed to do but the starter still won't come out what is keeping it from coming out?

The reason the starter will not come out after you removed the two bolts is because you have three bolts that hold the starter in. There are two on the top close together and one near bottom.

• Why don't my starter come out after I took both screws off with the wire and both bolts top and bottom