Q: Co2 sensors are detected as malfunctioning . Can I still drive with this problem until i can afford to fix. 1 week.

Co2 sensors are making check engine light go on. Can I still drive until I can afford to fix. 1 week

The codes you are getting may be directed to the O2 sensors but can be caused by a computer system or fuel system malfunction. You should get each code diagnosed to find out what is the cause of the rich or lean type of codes.

Sometimes it is caused by the O2 sensors but not always. Do not replace an O2 sensor without full diagnosis.

If you’d like to get this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can diagnose the trouble codes further and help you fix the issue accordingly.

3. Co2 sensors are detected as malfunctioning . Can I still drive with this problem until i can afford to fix. 1 week.