Q: My Audi Q7 2013 cargo door is not staying up after opening . It's opens goes all the way up and then slowly coming down. What's t

Audi Q7 2013 cargo door not staying open. It's opening all the way up and then slowly coming down . Not staying in place . What's the problem and how much money needed to fix it. Dealer saying there's some fluid problem and giving different quotes . Thanks

Hello - this sounds like the lift struts, which are 2 small diameter cylinders with compressed gas in them to provide lifting assistance for the cargo door, have weakened, and need to be replaced. I would recommend having a Hatch Lift Support Replacement Service completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My Audi Q7 2013 cargo door is not staying up after opening . It's opens goes all the way up and then slowly coming down. What's t