Q: Q: Car won't start with new battery

My car won't start since I had a new battery put in. It was running fine before.

If you just had a battery installed and the car will not start, it is possible that the technician who installed it did not get the battery cables tightened down to the battery terminals. I would recommend taking your vehicle back to the technician who installed the battery and request that they inspect the cables and make sure they are tight. It is hard to think of anything else that could possibly cause this issue considering that your vehicle worked fine before the battery was installed. It is unlikely but also possible that you could have been sold a bad battery in which case it should be under warranty and should be replaced free of charge.

3. Q: Car won't start with new battery