Q: 2006 Ford Explorer w/over 200k miles on it. Worth fixing??

I just bought a 2006 Ford Explorer with over 200k miles on the engine. When accelerating over 30 miles per hour it starts to vibrate, it gets worse the faster you go. I know the tires are uneven would that be the problem or would the problem be a lot worse? It seems to shift and drive well. There's also lots of oil all over the engine bay but it never leaves any oil spots on the pavement when parked.

If you have oil all over the engine bay, it’s possible that there’s just a valve cover gasket leak which is a fairly common repair done on many vehicles as they get older. As far as the tires it’s possible that the tires could have abnormal where causing the vibration or they could be out of balance. I would recommend taking your vehicle to a tire shop and checking the balance of your wheels to determine if this is the case.

3. 2006 Ford Explorer w/over 200k miles on it. Worth fixing??