Q: Can the positive battery cable be replaced on a 2007 honda civic lx? Was told to replace entire wiring harness, doesn't make sense

Positive battery cable is corroded. Was told to replace entire wiring harness because the cable can't be removed separately for that model. Is that true?

The battery cable can in fact be replaced by itself rather than replacing the entire wiring harness. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to diagnose and verify that this is in fact what is wrong with the vehicle and then properly repair.

3. Can the positive battery cable be replaced on a 2007 honda civic lx? Was told to replace entire wiring harness, doesn't make sense