Q: all monitors set except comprehensive component p1000 code

no problems just bought car and with my scan tool i checked and all monitors are set except comprehensive component won't set i have been trying drive cycle i found on line but not working help please.

Hi there. We are not quite clear as to what issue you are having with your Jaguar S-Type, so if you could clarify what issues you need help with or what repairs we might suggest, it would be very helpful in letting us help you. Thanks.

3. all monitors set except comprehensive component p1000 code