Q: Bumper and hood replacement cost? 2001 Honda Civic

asked by on December 27, 2016

I WAS RECENTLY IN A CAR ACCIDENT NOT MUCH DAMAGE DONE TO MY CAR THAT I CAN TELL ITS JUST THAT MY BUMPER AND HOOD ARE DAMAGED AND RADIATOR IS BENT . MY QUESTION IS HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO REPLACE BOTH MY BUMPER AND HOOD ? I HAVE A 2001 HONDA CIVIC

Hi there - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.