Q: Multiple error codes

Car is running bad I think it is an electrical issue based on the codes Intake manifold runner control circuit high bank Fuel cap loose Evap small leak EVAp purge system fault AC Can time out Lost wheel distance Heater control circuit high bank

Or could this be a fuse?

Thank you.

With that number of fault codes for different systems, it is not likely that a fuse is the problem. However, the EVAP codes can possibly be due to a bad gas cap if it not in fact loose. With the various codes over a number of systems, there are a few possibilities that can be causing this. One possibility us loose or corroded grounds. Check the battery ground cable, both at the battery terminal as well as where it connects to the body of the vehicle. Being loose or corroded can cause electrical issues. Engine control units generally control sensors, switches, etc, by opening and closing the ground for each circuit. If the battery / chassis grounds are bad, codes can be set. The engine control unit (ECU) itself can also be at fault. If it has an internal short, a number of codes can be set. Another route to explore may be water intrusion. If water is leaking into the vehicle and getting to any part of the electrical system, short circuits can occur and cause all sorts of issues, from fault codes to accessories like power windows , locks, or alarm system issues.

With all these fault codes and electrical issues, it may be best to have a certified technician inspect the vehicle to find the cause, or causes.

3. Multiple error codes