Q: hi chris, which other VW is a Jetta 5 air conditioner compatible with?

My air conditioner is not working at all from the time i bought the car, its a second hand model. I have installed a new one but it is not working at?. I am using a VW Jetta 5.

Hello there. It really depends on what year, make and model of VW you have; and which part of the AC system you are using. There are multiple components that comprise the AC system of today’s modern cars, trucks and SUV’s. In general, AC components from one VW are not 100% compatible with other VW’s. It’s always best to use OEM parts from your specific year, make and model.

3. hi chris, which other VW is a Jetta 5 air conditioner compatible with?