Q: Maybe transmission

asked by on December 29, 2017

Put car in drive won’t move I did have in nertual then hit the gas and put it in drive doesn’t work wats the issue

Car is hard to shift Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Aiden. Thanks for contacting us tonight. With nearly 250,000 miles on your Nissan Altima, it’s quite possible that an inner transmission seal is leaking, causing the shifting issues you are experiencing. It’s also possible that you simply have contaminated or dirty transmission fluid that is creating a blockage inside the hydraulic lines or a damaged shift solenoid. To know for certain, an on-site inspection would be required.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr