Q: My windows keep fogging up and I have no idea why?

I understand that this usually happens because of condensed water on the windows but I don't think that is the problem. If I have the heat blasting it is still there. I have been having this issue for almost a month and half. Is there any other reason that my windows could be fogging up?

Hello. Condensation on your windows will be caused by problems such as; a leaking heater core / heater core connection, clogged drain valve located near the firewall, wet cabin air filter, faulty weather stripping along the linings of the doors or trunk, and moisture in the carpet. One of the things that I mentioned is likely causing your Windows to fog up and I suggest having them expected by technician such as one from https://www.yourmechanic.com