Q: Need to no how to bypass lamp failure sensor for tail & brake lights to work

I have no tail or brake lights due to a bad lamp failure sensor

Hello. Bypassing the lamp failure sensor involves locating the correct signal and ground wires and splicing them together to bypass the circuit. The actual cutting and splicing process is rather simple, however, you must make sure that the correct wires are spliced, or other malfunctions can occur. As the exact color and wire numbers are critically important to correctly bypassing the sensor, I would recommend you source wiring diagrams from either a dealership, or from a service manual for your vehicle. Consider consulting a certified technician to inspect the brake and taillight issues firsthand and guide you through a repair.

3. Need to no how to bypass lamp failure sensor for tail & brake lights to work