Q: My truck will not turn over all but all the lights inside and out work. I checked the battery it is good as well as the starter...

I cut the wires in the back of my radio when changing it out. Now my tuck Will bit turn over at all or click . All my inside and outside lights work as well as everything in the tuck. I got the batter checked and it is good also. I hot wired my starter to see if it would start but it's starter worked but the engine wouldn't turn over. What is my problem?

Hello, thank you for writing in. When it comes to the stereo wiring, you are going to want to try and restore the electrical wiring to its original set up. If you installed a new stereo, did you use the original wiring to tie back into? The bus communication may be receiving bad signals from the new stereo system. There are other systems that utilize the stereo system in order to access the speakers. Make sure your Onstar system and security system are reinstalled correctly if equipped. If you go back through the related systems and do not find any faults, reconnect the old stereo to see if the new system is not communicating with the module. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My truck will not turn over all but all the lights inside and out work. I checked the battery it is good as well as the starter...