Q: Someone pulled distributor coil cord while engine running. Now the car can't start.

Hai please help me, yesterday another guy pulled out a ignition coil cord that is going to the distributor while engine was in idle mode ever since my car cannot start at all I don't know what happened. My car is a VW POLO CLASSIC 1.4i (1997 model). What do I do? Help.

This may have been caused by many different things such as a faulty crank position sensor, a bad pickup inside the distributor or many other things affecting the ignition’s ability to produce a spark. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your non starting issue.

3. Someone pulled distributor coil cord while engine running. Now the car can't start.