Resetting lighting bolt on Chrysler [300](/topics-300/)

Resetting lighting bolt on Chrysler [300](/topics-300/) Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? Lightning bolt Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Chrysler 300? ...

Resetting lighting bolt on Chrysler [300](/topics-300/) Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? Lightning bolt Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Chrysler 300? 2007 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Chrysler 300 yourself? What have you tried so far? Disconnected [battery](/topics-battery-chrysler/) to reset Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? It Don’t start

Automotive Expert
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer. My name is\*\*\*\*\* would be delighted to assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with your vehicle today. The website will offer you a phone call. Feel free to accept or decline this service. It does not come directly from me. I cannot provide phone assistance outside the US. Please give me a few moments to go over your concerns. While I'm reviewing your case, would you mind sending me your VIN? This will allow me to give you the most accurate information possible based on your specific vehicle. Please know this is not an auto response message system. We are full time Automotive technicians, who field cases as they come in. If you do not receive a prompt response, this means we have stepped away momentarily or are working on your case as well as many others. Please be patient as we work through this. May I ask your name?

How to reset lighting bolt on dash
Automotive Expert
whate fault codes are you getting?
Automotive Expert
Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps a scan tool would be required to retrieve and resety failure codes if you provide me a diagnostic code we can narrow down the cause of failure