Q: Engine not idling; fuel delivery problem

My car's engine will not idle, and there is a fuel delivery problem.

Hi there. When you say a fuel delivery problem, I would have to guess you may have a fuel pump problem. As far as the idling problem, this could be a bad fuel regulator or a vacuum leak at the throttle body. This would cause the mass air flow sensor to give wrong input to the computer and running would result. I recommend you have the idling problem with your vehicle checked by a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to find why your engine will not idle correctly.

3. Engine not idling; fuel delivery problem