Q: No heat-

asked by on December 23, 2016

I have no heat in my truck. heater core hoses are both hot to touch. a/c works fine. all vents blow air with both a/c and heat. suspect it is blend door(?) behind glove box. thoughts?

If the heater hoses both are hot shows good flow through the heater core. The temperature control actuator is behind the glove box. You should operate the temperature control and see if the actuator is moving the blend door? If it is moving door nd you have no temperature change then the heater blend door is broken inside case.