Q: Vehicle won't start after fuel injector replacement

I changed out the fuel injectors and now my vehicle won't start.

A: If the vehicle was running before you chang...

If the vehicle was running before you changed the fuel injectors, the issue may be with the installation. It is possible that the injectors were not installed properly, the harness connection was not reattached correctly, the injectors not seated in the correct position, etc. These are all installation errors that can be checked and corrected. If the vehicle was not running before and that is why the injectors were replaced, then the issue might be a completely different problem having nothing to do with the injectors. Lastly, at this point the issues might be a bit of both. Started out as a different issue but now is complicated by an installation issue. I suggest seeking help from a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you look over the previous work and diagnose your vehicle's starting problem.