Q: The check Fuel Fill Inlet light is on in 2011 Ford Fusion. It has no fuel cap.

The check Fuel Fill Inlet light is on in 2011 Ford Fusion. It has no fuel cap.

The reason that your gas cap light has come on is likely because the gas cap is missing. I would strongly recommend purchasing a new gas cap to put on. This will not only clear the check engine light but it will save fuel in your vehicle. With no gas cap, the vapors from the fuel tank can escape causing excessive fuel consumption.

• The check Fuel Fill Inlet light is on in 2011 Ford Fusion. It has no fuel cap.