Q: Need to know if the front left and right motor mount different, or can one be used for both sides?

asked by on April 05, 2017

Vibration felt under hood. Need to know if the front left and right motor mount different. Or can one fit both sides?

Engine Mount Replacement $112.84 - $1607.30 Get a Quote

Hi There, There front motor mounts for your Dodge Intrepid should be the same for both driver and passenger sides. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle to determine that this is in fact what is causing the vibration you have described.