Q: Front end shakes - 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

My car shakes the steering wheel and whole car shakes back and forth and pulls to the right I'm thinking tie rods sway bar and control arms (they all come together) but my mom thinks alignment any help?

She may be correct. However, you may want to inspect all of the parts your spoke of and ensure there are no torn boots or grommets. If there are, have them replaced. If not, no need and have a front end alignment. If you need a precise diagnosis of this issue, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the steering and suspension.