Q: P1000- On Board Diagnostics 2 Monitor/ Drive Cycle test not complete

For a Ford Van F-150, 2006 4.6 Lit, To pass emissions test need to fix these issues, Catalyst System Efficiency is below threshold Bank 2, P0175-Bank 2 system to rich, P1000-On board Diagnostics 2 monitor/drive cycle test not complete Explain how to

Hi there. I would recommend reading this article that is highlighted in blue. The P0175 OBD-II code has multiple possible sources that can trigger the error code ranging from O2 sensors, mass air flow sensors or simply clogged fuel injectors. Due to the multiple possible causes, additional onsite diagnostic inspections would be required to determine what specifically needs to be replaced so you can pass smog.

3. P1000- On Board Diagnostics 2 Monitor/ Drive Cycle test not complete