Q: Hello my horn doesn't work but I brought a horn button. Could it pass inspection?

my horn dosent work but i brought a horn button could it still pass inspection i havee a horn button and my driver window is slowing going down but it could still go down could that pass inspection

Hi there. As long as the window is able to go up and down regardless of speed and as long as the vehicle has a horn that can operate, then the vehicle is inspection ready for the horn and the window.

3. Hello my horn doesn't work but I brought a horn button. Could it pass inspection?