Q: Water leaking

What would make water leak on the passenger side front and make it over heat

Since the vehicle is overheating, it’s safe to assume the "water leak" you see may very well be coolant leaking. If the coolant level is low, that can make the engine overheat. There are many components to the cooling system located throughout the engine bay that can be leaking. The water pump, hoses, seals and gaskets are just a few. The best way to locate the leak is to have a certified technician pressure-test the cooling system. Since the cooling system is designed to operate under pressure as the vehicle warms up, a technician can apply pressure to the cooling system while the engine is off using a pressure tester. This will force the coolant to leak and it’s source traced. Have a certified technician look into the overheating condition as soon as possible. Continued driving with the engine overheating can cause severe damage to the engine.