Q: Ford taurus leaks power steering from resivour when turned off

asked by on April 26, 2017

When I turn the car off power steering fluid poors out of the top of the resivour. I replaced the pump but didn't resolve the problem

You need to have the fluid reservoir removed and tank cleaned out. The screen inside will get clogged and not allow good flow of fluid into the pump. Make sure the system is purged of all air and reservoir is not above the full cold line in the morning or it will purge the excess out the reservoir top.