Q: Car turns off randomly

Car turns off randomly. It's not stalling. It's more like a loose electrical connection.

There can really be several reasons why your Ford Bronco II randomly turns off. While the information provided is a bit limited, I do have a good idea on where we can start. You are on the right track to believing that your Ford has an electrical problem. The ignition module is a component that aids in providing spark to the distributor and this may in fact be failing on you. As this module ages, it gets weaker and more sensitive to heat. When your Ford shuts off, you may notice this happening on a warmer day - this means your ignition module has likely failed you. With this type of diagnosis, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, to provide a proper examination of your Ford Bronco II and find out exactly why your vehicle is turning off on you.

3. Q: Car turns off randomly