Q: Alarm is going off. Is there any way to reset/bypass problem?

Well my fiance locked the doors to the truck not knowing we didn't have a door key only the ignition key so she crawls in and unlocks doors from inside and alarm sounds truck won't start and I can't use the key on the door to reset it any other ways before I call a lock Smith to make a door key????

You will have to open the hood and disconnect the battery terminals to reset the computer. Before hooking up the battery cables, the vehicle will need to be locked as it was before the alarm was tripped. Then the alarm could be disabled with the key to the car. You may have to program the key fob to the car. If you need further assistance with your alarm not shutting off, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Alarm is going off. Is there any way to reset/bypass problem?