Q: Engine light came on Ford my Ford explorer the coded are c1440 p0732 p0735 p0775 and p1000 what are those and what do they mean?

asked by on March 16, 2018

Engine light came on Ford my Ford explorer the coded are c1440 p0732 p0735 p0775 and p1000 what are those and what do they mean?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Bryant. Thanks for contacting us today. On our website, we have a rather large amount of articles on OBD-II trouble codes. If you click the blue links on the specific codes, you can read about them. P0732, P-0735, P-0775. The other two codes are Ford specific. The P-1000 code indicates a communication failure with the ECU, while the C-1440 code indicates an issue with the ABS system. Since there are multiple codes, you’ll want to schedule a check engine light inspection to determine what is actually causing these codes, so the right repairs can be made.