Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

3. My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

Q: Today I took my 2009 Elantra Touring for an oil and filter change. Driving home after that, both ABS and ESC OFF lights came on.

Hi Caio. The electric stability control (ESC OFF) is illuminated when the ESC has manually been turned off. I'm not sure why an oil service place would turn this function off; however it is recommended to stay active. This can...

Q: Truck is running rough, loses power, backfiring noise - 1994 Nissan D21

Hey there. I would check fuel pump output and condition of fuel injectors (flow rate and solenoid resistance). After that, I would evaluate the ignition system, including distributor, plug wires, timing. If you would like to have this checked for...

Q: What are the front seat belt usage sensors?

While your car is equipped with advanced air bags, you should never rely on those alone to protect you in the event of an accident. Your car’s seat belts are actually much more important. Not wearing your seat belt can...