Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

3. My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

Q: Okay a mechanic came and changes my master cylinder and my pedal is still going to the floor can you help me?

Hi there. I have forwarded your request to our sales department to determine if the mechanic that came to your location is one of ours or not. If the brake pedal is going all the way to the floor, it's...

Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

This is most likely a fuel fitting connecting to or in line with your fuel filter. These types of leaks can be caused by many things, such as old or rusty fuel lines, or even due to a bad seal....

Q: Q: How do the side air bags work?

Your car has front air bags for both the driver and passenger, but it also includes side air bags. They’re located in the outside of the seatback and are designed to deploy in certain situations. Here’s what you need to...