Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

asked by on November 08, 2016

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

Hello I have a 2006 f150 XLT with a 2v 4.6. It has a cold air intake from k

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help you. Code P2104 relates the throttle position control actuator, and code P2126 relates to the throttle position sensor. When either of these components is not working properly, this can cause...

Lightning bolt warning on

Hello. Thank you for writing in about your 2010 Volkswagen Routan. This light is an indication that there is a problem with the electronic throttle control. The electronic throttle control is what controls how much gas the van gets when...

Can I get a high output alternator for my car for putting in a bigger amplifier?

Hello. There are aftermarket alternators on the market that you should check the internet for kits for this vehicle so you can install the larger amp. You may find that this large of an amp may require a second battery...