Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

3. My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

Q: When I turn ignition off and pull key out, car doesn't shut off. when i can shut it off, next morning battery is dead.

Malfunctions in the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) system would not affect the ignition system or battery. If the EGR system has a fault, the service to request is EGR system diagnostic/inspection. If your vehicle engine continues to run after the...

Q: Engine overheating - 1994 Mercury Capri

Hello. I usually start by checking to see if the thermostat is opening as it should and see if the engine cooling fan is functioning. If the fan is not turning on, then that needs to be repaired. If the...

Q: How to turn off front seat passenger side airbag

The passenger front seat air bag cannot be disabled unless there is no weight in the seat, or the entire system is disabled which is unsafe. The system looks for weight in the seat to determine if there is an...