Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

3. My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

Q: My car is in limp mode.

Hi there. Typically limp mode is triggered when there is a mechanical or electrical problem found in the transmission or drive train. The installation of a new throttle body may have triggered this alert if the battery cables were not...

Q: Replacement of rear seals

Hi there, thanks for writing in. First, check the surface where the seal rides to see if it is damaging the seal. If it is clean, then you may have bad wheel bearings. The main thing when reinstalling the rear...

Q: What determines if the air bags will deploy or not?

While it might seem like your air bags should deploy during every accident, that’s actually not the case. Some aren’t severe enough to warrant it, while in other situations, deploying the air bags might actually cause injury if someone isn’t...