Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

Q: One time dtc for ecm staying on when car is off.

Hello. I usually start by load testing the battery and the alternator. Both of these will cause this if they will not pass a load test. If they are fine then there are a number of circuits that can cause...

Q: Starting

The failure to shift into reverse gear could be caused by a low transmission fluid level, improper shift linkage adjustment, faults in the valve body and/or the manual valve, and/or an internal transmission clutch or band failure. To resolve that...

Q: When should the air bag system be serviced?

While the air bag system on your Accord is designed to be maintenance free, there are times when service will be necessary. These include: After Air Bag Deployment: In the event that an air bag is deployed, the air...