Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

Q: Horn no longer works

I would recommend first checking fuse #23 in the fuse box which is the fuse for the horn. If this does not solve your problem, I would then suggest testing the horn switch in the pad in the steering wheel....

Q: Location of fuel pump inertia switch

The vehicle is not equipped with an fuel pump inertia switch. Your vehicle uses fuel cutoff solenoid on engine only.

Q: SRS System and Seatbelt (Airbag deployed/replaced)

All airbags are a one-time use feature and will always have to be replaced after deployment. With safety features as these, I strongly recommend disconnecting the battery before working on the airbag system. While I do recommend having a...