Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

3. My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

Q: Hello, do you know how much it costs to fixed a damaged axel on a 2005 Hyundai Elantra?

At auto parts stores, the axle costs roughly $70 on up. It takes about 1 to 2 hours to install the axle. The job requires special tools though and to ensure a trouble free result, the axle output seal in...

Q: Engine overheating and steam from vents also when i loosen the screw on engine air comes out for about 30 seconds

Hello, Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper...

Q: Have a broken driver side rear main lift support shock, not the two regular left in the right lift supports. Can i replace that?

Hi there. If you are referring to the shock absorbers to the vehicle, then you can fix the brackets that support the shock to the vehicle without having a jack. If you are referring to the air bags that are...