Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

Q: Transmission acting up causing car to shake and loose acceleration.

Hello, with a fault like that there is a good chance that a code has been set in the traction system, transmission, and engine control. A scanner will need to be connected to check the system. The most likely cause...

Q: my car revs high without gaining speed for several seconds

You most likely are having more than one problem. The main problem of revving high is the clutch slipping and the clutch needing replacement. As with the problem with the hoses collapsing, if it is a coolant hose, then the...

Q: How do the side air bags work?

Your car includes front air bags, as well as side air bags. Your side air bags are located in the pillars beside the driver front and passenger front seats. They are controlled by the air bag system, and initiated by...