Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

3. My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

Q: My son has a 1994 mustang that was turned from a manual to an auto trans before he bought it. It seems to be stuck in gear. Goes

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step is to see if you can manually switch the transmission into a gear where the gear selector connects to the outside of the transmission. If you cannot, there is an interior...

Q: Is it possible to repair deployed airbags?

Hello there. Airbag deployment is a serious repair with your 2016 Ford Fiesta. Airbags cannot be repaired and must be replaced, as any repairs would make the vehicle unsafe. To give an accurate estimate, it is important to know which...

Q: Will a bad or clogged EGR valve stall an engine and prevent it from starting?

The EGR valve is designed to allow the flow of exhaust gases into the intake manifold in controlled amounts. When you start the engine, the valve comes alive and waits in a closed position, blocking the flow of exhaust gases....