Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

3. My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

Q: Ignition clicks on start, but will not turn over

Hey there, as far as the vehicle not starting while being jumped, there is a good chance the starter assembly may be experiencing a failure. Have the starting system tested by an experienced mechanic. The air not coming from the...

Q: No horn or cruise control

The symptoms sound very similar to an electronic malfunction behind the steering wheel or in the steering column. The Air Bag Light is illuminated by a module that may have a fault code that will point the mechanic in the...

Q: Transmission slips out of fifth gear

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1993 Mazda MX-6. It sounds like a mis-adjusted shifter linkage or a worn shift fork for 5th gear. Either or both of these could cause the 5th gear to not stay engaged...