Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

Q: Key stuck in ignition and wheel doesn't lock while shifted in Park

Hello there. It's possible that the ignition lock cylinder or a component inside the assembly is damaged, which might be causing the issues you're experiencing. I've seen many early 2000's Ford Focus' have transmission issues, but nothing that typically causes...

Q: Car overheated, now it won't start after cooling it down and putting more water in

Hey there. There are many things that can happen when your engine overheats. The worst of which is a blown cylinder head gasket. When this happens, the gasket between the cylinder and the engine block becomes compromised allowing engine oil...

Q: What does the Front Passenger Air Bag status light mean?

The front passenger air bag status light shows up on the center of the dash, not in the gauge cluster. It’s designed to tell you several different things. Primarily, this light tells you if the passenger side air bag...