Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

Q: My heat stop blowing all together.

It sounds like you may have a faulty blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to...

Q: What does the supplemental airbag Warning Light mean?

The supplemental airbag Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, then your vehicle has detected an issue with one or more of the airbag systems, or the seat belt pretensioners. You should have your vehicle...

Q: Reverse lights don't always work 1994 Mazda MX6

Hi - most likely the reverse light switch is working erratically. It is mounted on the gearbox, and is subject to vibration as well as oil on the switch contacts. I recommend a reverse light switch replacement by a mobile,...