Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

Q: should i have transmission fluid changed

Hello. I can understand your concerns with servicing the transmission at this point. Since the transmission has never been serviced you do run the risk of causing some issues to start prematurely. With that being said, you should have it...

Q: Wheels lock up and have to cool down before driving again.

Hi, If you have had a brake master cylinder or brake booster installed recently the problem may be due to the installer not adjusting the push rod on the brake booster. The push rod may be pushing on the master...

Q: If I modify my truck, will that affect how well the airbags and other safety gear work?

There are a number of ways for people to modify their trucks. Sometimes it is for utility reasons, like adding a snow plow. Other times the vehicle may be lifted to fit larger tires for better ground clearance. Here’s how...