Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

Q: Wipers on touching horn

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1994 Suzuki Samurai. If these accessories share a common ground, some corrosion may be connecting circuits that should not touch. You will want to hire the services of a technician experienced in...

Q: What does the Supplemental Air Bag Warning Light mean?

The supplemental restraint system (SRS) on your Altima is pretty advanced, and is able to detect problems when they occur. If something happens that may disable all or part of the air bag system, a warning light is turned on...

Q: Transmission slips out of fifth gear

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1993 Mazda MX-6. It sounds like a mis-adjusted shifter linkage or a worn shift fork for 5th gear. Either or both of these could cause the 5th gear to not stay engaged...