Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

is there a mechanic in my state that wiil diagnose my air bag problem>

Q: Fuel is leaking and Check Engine Light is on - 2008 Mazda 3

The fuel pump is contained within the tank and so cannot leak. You are probably seeing fuel leaking from a fuel line and/or from the fuel tank itself. There could be a loose fuel line fitting, impact damage (debris from...

Q: the wiring harness for the stereo the chords that come from the truck in the gray connector there is a pin missing what is that

Sometimes radio wiring harness' have pins that are missing on purpose due to the fact that there are more pin holes in the connector than there are wires. If this is not the case, it is possible that a wire...

Q: What does it mean if the Supplemental Air Bag warning light is on in the dash?

The supplemental restraint system (SRS) is designed to help keep you and your passengers safer during certain collisions. If the Supplemental Air Bag light is on in the dash, it indicates a problem with the system. The light should...