Q: Car won't start after fuel pump and fuel filter has been replaced

I changed the fuel pump and fuel filter, put everything back together, the wires and installed everything back into the car. After putting the fuse back and reconnecting the negative battery cable, my car will turn on, but it will not actually start. I can hear the fuel pump working when I turn the battery on.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hey there:

Sometimes when even the best mechanics complete service a small wire or component may have been removed accidentally which can cause a vehicle to not start. If your engine is not cranking over, it’s likely that the ignition relay or the starter relay is not properly powered. I’d start by checking all fuses and replacing any that are blown. If you still can’t resolve this issue, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic visit you to complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Car won't start after fuel pump and fuel filter has been replaced