Q: on my peugeot 208 the digital speedometer do not work to turn on

When trying to reset my mileage on my '16 plate Peugeot 208 Active I accidentally turned off my digital speedo and I have no idea how to turn it back on. There is nothing in the manual and everything I have tried doesn't work. The button on the end of my windscreen wiper stick only loops through Trip information and then my fuel. I've repeated the process of how I turned the speedo off but it doesn't reverse the issue.

My best recommendation in this circumstance is to call your local Porsche dealership and maybe pay them a visit. The salesman at the dealership should be very familiar with the features of these vehicles and will likely be happy to assist you in getting your digital speedometer turned back on. Also, in the event that there is a malfunction with this system, the dealership would be the best equipped to diagnose such an issue.

3. on my peugeot 208 the digital speedometer do not work to turn on