Q: Axle Bent and Cost

My axle is bent in a little and i wonder if it drive able and how much will is cost to get it fix

Hello - I would recommend you NOT drive with a bent axle, and have the vehicle checked out for any other damage that might not be evident. Axles are pretty robust structures, and anything severe enough to damage an axle, can easily damage more brittle or fragile components. If you would like to have this done, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can perform an axle replacement at your home or office in order to have this corrected.

3. Axle Bent and Cost