Q: why is the front suspension riding very hard

change springs (standard) . change struts (new) change bushings (new)

A: If you have replaced the parts that you&#39...

If you have replaced the parts that you've mentioned then have the steering sway bar links and ball joints checked for binding. If you just had the tires changed using a different brand from what you previously used before or have low profile tires, then the tires may be the cause of the rough ride.

If you need assistance with these checks feel free to contact a qualified technician who can diagnose your rough driving symptoms. Once this is done, the proper repairs can be made in order to get your car running in top shape again.